ICH Netra 652
AC Mechanic – Ram Bhawan 9811792651
SBI Bank at Sector 51 is closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday. (4 & 18 Feb open)
Direct Gas Connection- IGL – 8448588561, 9045507162 (first register on https://www.iglonline.net/english/Default.aspx)
Complains: Civil – 5180
NTPC VSTPS GSTIN 23AAACN0255D4Z3
Guest House: login
NTPC ESS https://webess.ntpclakshya.co.in/irj/portal
Contact Number for Material Handling
Residents of Vindhyachal, Telgawan and Surrounding areas
Vindhya Club will be resuming Canteen Services via Home Delivery/Take Away only, starting 10-June.
Food delivery orders can be placed starting 07:00 PM @3016(Intercom)/ 9294835696.
It as also assured that we will be following all necessary SOPs/Protocol including daily thermal screening of concerned involved in preparing/delivery of food.
JeevanRekha system extended to Ex-Employees
With the recent COVID19 outbreak, Corporate Medical Cell and HR-Tech has implemented Self generation of OPD no. facility in the JeevanRekha system and the system is made available thru internet also. Initially the system was made available to the employees and dependent, but now it has been decided to extend the JeevanRekha system to the Ex-Employees of the NTPC also.
Now ex-employees of NTPC can do following thru the JeevanRekha system :-
1. Generate OPD slip from the JeevanRekha system by themselves
2. Do telephonic consultation with NTPC doctors (list of doctors and telephone no. provided below) and get their old prescription repeated in their self-generated OPD slips
3. View/Print their final prescription thru JeevanRekha system
The Process of using this system for ex-employees will be as follows:-
1. Ex-Employee will log on to JeevanRekha system thru https://jeevanrekha.ntpc.co.in/ with their 6 digit employee number and default password as their date of birth in YYYYMMDD format.
E.g. for employee no. 009999 and date of birth 01.02.1953
2. They will self-generate OPD Slip for themselves or spouse
3. Inform NTPC doctor and take consultation with them
4. The doctor will write a prescription in their self-generated OPD slips
5. They can view/print their prescription thru JeevanRekha system
A help document explaining the process step-by-step for using this feature can be accessed from:-
You can access list of NTPC doctors and their contact details from following link:-
अपना PPO नंबर जानें – Know Your PPO Number
अपना PPO नंबर जानने के लिए निचे दिए गए साईट लिंक को खोले एवं अपना बैंक अकाउंट नंबर जिसमे पेंशन ले रहे है डाले. आपको PPO नंबर मिल जायेगा (Use your bank account number to know your PPO number here) :